- Stress-free anchoring close to edge and reduced anchor spacing.
- Cast-in placement eliminates the need of drilling, important when the reinforcing is in the fixing zone.
- Ideal for shallow embedment as the anchor can be tied on the reinforcement for better load distribution over a wider area to become an integral part of the reinforcing structure.
- Suitable for high tension, cracked concrete zone areas, pre-tensioning and post tensioning concrete structures.
- High tension and shear load capacities with high tensile steel grade bolts.
- Cross bar creates “ductile” failure behaviour to increase safety.
- Excellent product replacement to cast-in channel for curtain wall fixings.
- Sizes available up to M30.
- Hot forged carbon steel; zinc galvanised ≥ 5µm & hot dipped galvanised ≥ 40µm.
- Hot forged stainless steel 304 (A2) & 316 (A4).