- High load capacity for wide range of base material.
- Suitable for close edge and close anchor spacing.
- Suitable for cored and oversized holes.
- Low shrinkage and low chemical wastages.
- Extended working time ideally for tropical climate.
- Ideal for damp hole application.
- Post-installed rebar connections.
- Shear connector applications.
- Strutting and wall barriers extensions.
- Structural steel-to-concrete connections.
- Stud rods fixings up to M30 in diameter.
- Cartridges should be stored in the original packaging in cool conditions (+5°C~+25°C) out of direct sunlight. When stored in this condition, the shelf life will be 18 months from the date of manufacture.
RANGE OF CONCRETE QUALITY
- C20/25 ~ C50/60
RANGE OF LOADING
- 5.1 kN K~G 1.28.0 kN (SWL)
- Concrete block solid stone
Installation Perimeter & Loading Data: